Saturday, April 16, 2011

UNE Natural Beauty

A couple of days ago, Marie contacted me to introduce to you an organic makeup-line.UNE Natural Beauty is a makeup-line that enhances your beauty without covering your face. A makeup-line that cares about the environment. A makeup-line that is made up of organic and natural formulas. UNE cosmetics is all about making you look beautiful yet so natural. Marie sent me UNE products, and I tried them. All products are gorgeous and UNE is now definately one of the best cosmetics I tried ! I am going to raid UNE soon in LaModa Dubai !!





Below is my UNE collection. My first impressions was how I looked so good in neutral colors, I didn't look fake or weird. You know I am a big fan of nude colors, but some nude cosmetics make you look fake rather than natural. UNE cosmetics matched my face, and complemented it. I looked like I was naturally beautiful like a Princess. Anyways, UNE is a makeup-line you should try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh & Thanks Marie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...