Monday, April 11, 2011

Model2Watch (Nyasha Matonhodze)

Fullname: Nyasha Matonhodze
Born: 1995 in Zimbabwe
Known for: Skin and Lips
Appeared In: Wonderland editorial, photographed by Xevi Muntane, V, photographed by Peter Funch, Harper's Bazaar and Teen Vogue (Editorials
Worked with:  Louis Gray, Loewe, Jonathan Saunders, Emanuel Ungaro, Louis Vuitton, Halston, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors
Why we love her: Nyasha, 16? O a yaka?? Look at me now loosing focus. Skin so smooth oh-so flawless and those wild eyes. Our next Chanel Iman, I assure you! Teen Vogue has featured Matonhodze as a face to watch.





Random Fact: She says her guilty pleasure is Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough ice cream...one I'm totally craving right now!  I need some B&J in my life... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...