Friday, April 1, 2011

Inspired by music

                                                    Chanelling Kahn Morbee LBK :S :S :)

She says ''I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it''. In her red hair no one would dare argue. The little they say to us make a great impact. Tell us when to fall in love and when to fall right out. Music maker, controller of my life. The beauty of violent punk liberates, makes me feel like I'm hotter than Chanel Iman and Sesilee Lopez combined. I need not bright fascia to make you aware of my existence, neither do i need a guitar with my outfit. Conformist, you insist! Narcissist, I argue! I stand for punk. My culture shalt not be threatened for I know how to stand up for it and when I do, you shalt not like it. I do metal cuffs and vampire boots. I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Once upon a time an ancestor of mine gave liberation to those who choose to have it. I say take it, never ground yourself to anything. No town can be your town because there is the whole world to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...