Monday, April 4, 2011

I_FEAR_YOU_NOT Winter!


There is beauty behind bargain buying, when summer is almost here I've got the best buys from last season which puts me ahead of you and you. This winter is one of those that I have made quite a collection of hot winter buys and so I surely am safe to say, laat op die winter, kan ek nie wag om nog 'n dag van herdie hitte! Before I go to sleep everyday I look under my bed to check if my Library's still in tact. If not I'd have a long set of nightmares, just another human ritual. Bargaining is another, beautiful isn't it. ''The Woolworths Quality Sale is now on!'', such splendid melodies. Raise a glass to bargain buying because for us students who earn less than P1500 a month it is pure ammunition against a bad waderobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...