Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trend2 Watch (Alpine Prints)

Last year a close cousin of mine invited me for a 3weeks stay in Canada. The only thing I could think of was how I could not stay in any place that stays below zero-degree Celsius. My hometown’s average temperature is somewhere between 15 and 25 degrees. Once, I picked up a copy of Elle magazine UK and I discovered a beautiful concept. Digital après-ski prints which immediately swayed me to a sort of candy nightmare, surrounded by giant gingerbread men with gummy bear eyes and liquorice stick hair I was. In my warm Alpine print, I felt prophylactic. A feeling that immidiately changed my mind about that Canada trip. :D Showcased by pretties like Chanel Iman on the run-ways of Milan Fashion week, this trend is a definite do!

                                                   Chanel Iman spotted at Milan Fashion Week for D&G
                                                        Classy Alpine Prints

...and I guess now you experience an equal set of sentiments as I did when I first laid my eyes on these geo apres-ski prints. One thing I'll tell you though that these beauties will be in Mr. Price soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...