Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Forever Loved, Elizabeth Taylor

Casual cyber conversation on twitter with a stylist friend, excited by the doors we open I LOL and ROTF...until he mentions some truly disturbing news? ''RIP Elizabeth Taylor'' Desperately hoping he's passing on  bad joke I secretly wander off to Sky news then BBC news. My worst fear has been confirm and now I hate my laptop, I want to close it and make sure it never opens again. I put it away, start energilessly at the front pooch. When I get there I realize how much coffee I need. Triple espresso, something very strong because my cognitive processes seemed to be completely shutting down. Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor leaves us at age 79, having created all things beautiful around her.



-MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...